Corespan can be used safely, while providing controlled expansive cracking. It can also be used to achieve the perfect slabs and blocks from onyx, marble, granite, or any other type of stone.
Corespan can be applied in the field where explosives may not be suitable, or in close quarters where large equipment cannot reach, or dust contamination is not acceptable. It also allows for safe and fast clean up. To dispose of the unused portion of Corespan, it can simply be dissolved in water, with no left-over chemical residue or fumes.
Corespan can also be used to weaken and collapse building structures, which is far more cost effective and safer than using explosives. With so many regulations to follow in terms of safety and the environment, Corespan is rapidly becoming the preferred choice.
Demolition and Concrete Cutting
Demolition of mass reinforced concrete; foundations for machinery, piers, pillars, beams, bridges, retaining walls; partial demolition of various concrete structures; and reinforced concrete cutting.
Excavation and Rock Breaking
Excavation of rock; splitting of boulders; rocks and slab breaking for road expansion; resident development; excavation associated with tunneling; trenching shaft sinking; and various types of construction work.
Stone Quarrying and Dimension
Non-explosive limestone, onyx, marble and granite quarrying; controlled expansive cracking to avoid waste of valuable stone.
- Well designed hole drilling will minimize consumption of Corespan by cutting into the size that your equipment can handle.
- For better results, it is important to note both air and material temperature. Material temperature is the temperature inside of the rock or concrete, which can be different from the air temperature.
- In summer, the best time to use Corespan is early in the morning or evening when material temperature is cool. It is also best to cover holes from direct sunlight with a tarp or damp hay to avoid blow-out.
- In winter, mix 1% calcium chloride with Corespan. For example, 100 lbs of Corespan with 1 lb of calcium chloride.
- If Corespan completely dries into powder and did not crack, simply pour additional water into the Corespan filled holes.
- Keep Corespan dry in storage. (Corespan has no shelf expiration.) When mixed with water, the product has extreme expanding strength under high temperature development.
- Corespan is safe to ship by air, land or ocean, UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL accept Corespan.
- To dispose of Corespan, mix with large amounts of water, then sprinkle onto open ground.